Sunday 16 June 2013

Time Off

June 16, 2013

Yesterday I started feeling a very sharp pain in my knee, not thinking ligaments (no shear force tensional pain) but squatting below parallel is a very disrupting thing as of right now. So, for the next week I'm going to be focussing on getting my knee better through a lot of mobility and light exercises no workouts just taking the whole week off to try and resolve this problem before anything major happens.

On a higher note, the end of next week marks the beginning of re-testing the open workouts. Hopefully this week off only boosts the scores I'm hoping to achieve but I think I can do MUCH better in every workout (with the exception of the first one.... that was probably the best one-time workout of my entire life).

No comments:

Post a Comment